Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Get The Look - Complementary Colors
Opposites do attract! Green eye makeup with red lips are a match that any color wheel would approve of! :) This is a beautiful way to wear red and green without that "Chistmassy" effect.
Try these products from mark to copy this look!
Order mark @ http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/! Get free shipping on your 1st online order of any size/amount with code WELCOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...


No comments:
Post a Comment