Thursday, April 30, 2020

DIY Kiss Art Craft πŸ’‹

I spotted this adorable DIY on P.S. - I made this... and I needed to make it for myself!



Here's what you need:
-Heavy white paper like cardstock.
-Empty picture frame.
-Lipsticks in a variety of shades. I used Avon lipsticks!
-Wet wipes to clean lips.
-Lips (of course)! πŸ’‹



I made two frames. I did pink/red shades in one and purples in another. First I cut my cardstock to the size of the fame by tracing around the back of the frame. Then I applied my first color and kissed away! I started with the lightest color and then went darker from there. I used a wet wipe to clean off the previous color before applying a new shade.



Tip - I messed up the first one by using too much product at one time so cut an extra piece of cardstock just in case. 





So cute, right? Check out the original:  Lip Print Wall Art by P.S. I Made This...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...