Friday, February 21, 2020

Avon Perioe Himalaya Pink Salt Toothpaste - Oral Care Review


I've been using Avon Perioe Himalaya Pink Salt Toothpaste and the matching toothbrush for a few weeks and I really like it! The toothpaste has a nice taste (ice mint) and the formula isn't grainy or gritty. It is also vegan and fluoride free. I admit I was skeptical about the shape of the toothbrush. The head is wider than your average brush and I have a small mouth and wasn't sure about getting to the back. So far I haven't had any trouble. The wide shape feels good on my gums and the short length allows me to get to the back. The price is comparable to what I usually buy at Wal-Mart. I give it 👍👍. 


Details:
Paste - Brush up with our vegan pink gel paste, featuring beads made of aloe vera essence. This minty toothpaste will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Himalayan pink salt is a mineral-rich, natural ingredient that effectively helps clean teeth.
BrushDeep-clean those hard-to-reach areas with this multi-level toothbrush, featuring two different types of bristles. Shorter bristles clean the tooth’s surface, while longer bristles eradicate plaque and food between the teeth.



Avon's Himalaya Pink Salt oral care products also come in:

Maybe pink salt isn't your thing. That's cool. Avon also has a line of Whitening Essentials oral care products too!


Skip the beauty aisles and shop Avon for oral care, deodorant, body care, bath products, fragrance, skin care, makeup, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...