Thursday, January 17, 2019

Avon Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System Diary & Review


It's a new year and the perfect time to do something about my skin situation. I have large pores, blackheads, and bumpy acne on my jawline. I have some oily areas but also dryness from the spots where I have had a zit. I don't really have a set skincare routine or magical products that I use daily. I've tried a few different Clearskin cleansers and Anew moisturizers but nothing has really stuck or helped with my acne. I'm in my early 30's and my skin breaks out like a teenagers. In my last Avon order, Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System was at a great price so I thought "go for it"!

I'm going to document the next few months diary style as I use the Clearskin system and (fingers crossed 🤞) show the progress with my skin and acne. 


Before using the system.

Using the Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System is easy to incorporate in my daily life. It only takes a small amount of each product to cover my face so hopefully it will last a long time before I need to reorder. Here is how I feel about each step:
Clearskin® Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub: I love the way it feels, leaving a cooling, tingling sensation on my nose and cheeks. It gives you the sense that it is really cleaning. I don't like those little beads inside.
Clearskin® Professional Clarifying Toner Pads: I've been cutting the pads in half because they are big and it seems wasteful to use the whole thing when half will do. The pads are super saturated in the toner and I can get a good application on my entire face. 
Clearskin® Professional Daily Correcting Lotion: The lotion is awesome! I only need a tiny dot to cover my face and it doesn't feel oily. I think it also helps control the oil build up on my face as the day goes on. I've used it with and without makeup and it feels great both ways! 



January 17, 2019
I've been using the system for one week. There haven't been any changes but I wasn't expecting it to work miracles in only one week. The good part - my face isn't any worse then it was before and I haven't had any bad reactions to the products. I also wanted to mention that I have added a weekly treatment of Clearskin® Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask to my regimen. It is fun to use and is supposed to help unclog pores. 



January 24, 2019
Not a lot of changes this week. I think a few acne spots from last week are healing up but I also have a few new blemishes this week. My cheeks and jawline have the worst acne and redness. I will keep using the system and post again next week. Hopefully things will look better.



February 1, 2019
No changes this week.



February 8, 2019
It's been about a month since I started using the Clearskin system. I am still having acne issues along my jawline and chin. There are bumps, little whiteheads, and redness. I am going to keep using the products. At least my skin isn't getting worse.



February 14, 2019
Some of the older acne spots I have are healing up and nothing new and hideous has popped up. So overall things are about the same.  


February 21, 2019
Things are not looking good this week. 😕 I have several zits on my forehead which is a little unusual for me and some in my hairline. Gross! It is the week before my period so that could be causing issues. For a few nights I have been putting Clearskin® Blemish Clearing Overnight Treatment on the spots on my forehead. I hope they dry up fast. 

Follow me on Social Media:
-Instagram: fashion_erica
-Twitter: @fashion_erica
-Facebook: @EricaseStore

-YouTube: Erica Gerlemann 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice to see your post!. I like what you wrote in this article.
    I think your article is very helpful about using skin care for me.
    Thank you for sharing your content with us.
    We should adopt best skincare routine for 100% smoother and clearer face.

    ReplyDelete

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...