Friday, October 19, 2018

Avon The A Box: Timeless Winter


The A Box: Timeless Winter - $10 with $40 Campaign 23 purchase! It includes 3 mini skincare items (Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum, Anew Clean Daily Scrub, & Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream) and an exclusive snowflake brooch pin! ❄✨


To be perfectly honest, I only ordered this A Box to get the snowflake pin. It was totally worth it!!! The pin is so sparkly and perfect for the holidays and all winter long. I can't wait to pin it to my peacoat's lapel when the weather gets cold. As for the other items, I am pretty set on my skincare routine so I might use them as little gifts or stocking stuffers at a holiday party!


This A Box is the perfect item to add to your Avon holiday gift purchases at my eStore as a little treat for yourself (you totally deserve it) or a gift for your fashionista friend! Remember this box is only available during C23 so get it while it's hot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...