Monday, September 10, 2018

Avon Harvest Treasures Pumpkin Souffle Review


Avon just launched the first in a series of limited edition seasonal body care items. The packaging is comparable to a certain bath and body store we all know. The size of the items for the price is a great value. 

My first purchase was the Avon Harvest Treasures Pumpkin Souffle Body Cream. I'm really into body lotions lately and pumpkin is such a popular scent that I thought this would be a good one to test. The scent smells like a cookie bakery which is delicious! I tried the cream on my hands and while it was thick it rubbed into my skin nicely and didn't feel oily. Plus after I washed my hands, the scent still lingered. I give it two thumbs up and I can't wait to try more scents!




Avon Harvest Treasures Pumpkin Souffle - Welcome autumn with the warmth and sweetness of festive pumpkin and whipped caramel, topped with coconut cream and a touch of tonka bean.


Avon Harvest Treasures Salted Caramel Apple - Cozy up to the warm, decadent delight of juicy apples dipped in salted caramel and topped with a delicate maple glaze.


Avon Harvest Treasures Autumn Berry Twist - Enjoy a burst of tangy sweetness from the robust fragrance of ripened blackberries, luscious pomegranate and a twist of warm amber spice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...