Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My Style: Surf's Up Edition


I'm far from "Cali" but my mark. By Avon Surf Side Tee fits the casual jeans and tee vibe that is so popular in my small town. I love the trendy tie detail at the waist because it hides my worst body area. The stripes at the neck and sleeves give the top a fun, sporty feel. I wore it will dark, high waisted jeans; black kicks; and simple silver jewelry. How would you wear this tee?


I tried to make my lipstick match the orange shade in the tee and mixed mark. By Avon All Butter Now Lip Treat in coraltini and mark. By Avon Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in salsa. 





Check out the Cali Vibes Collection from mark. By Avon at my eStore! Shipping is free with $40 orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...