Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I Only Get Up Early On December 25th

My Avon friend, Word of Alicia and I teamed up to show you how to look super cute on Christmas morning in our Avon PJs! 


It's Christmas morning and I've got to be honest, I did not wake up like this. LOL I did however feel comfy and cozy in my Avon pajamas! My sister, Sarah and I always spend Christmas Eve with our parents and have a family breakfast and gift exchange the next morning. No matter how old we get, Santa always brings us a new pair of pajamas. I’m wearing the Binge Watching version of Avon’s Joyful Beautiful Sleepshirt and Sarah is wearing Avon’s Joyful Beautiful Pajama Set in Tree Print. I’m really excited to give my family and friends Avon’s bath and body Senses and Skin So Soft gift boxes. Just add a bow or ribbon and they are ready to give!




Avon Joyful Beautiful Tree Print Pajama Set

Avon Joyful Beautiful Binge-Watching Sleepshirt

Lipstick - Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick in candy red
and mark. By Avon Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in mwah


Avon Senses Merry Pink Velvet Cupcake Collection


And one last selfie with my Big Merle!



Word of Alicia: I have a stash of holiday jammies in red and green I pull out every year but when I saw this Winter Soft collection from Avon in soft shades I knew it was time to add something different to the collection.  I went for the Winter Soft Solid Kind PJ's in the soft lavender color.  I thought they would be something that I could wear year round with how soft and lightweight they are, but for the holiday's I'll pair them with an extra soft snowflake sweater and some new Avon slippers! 

Be sure to check out Word of Alicia's blog anytime: https://wordofalicia.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...