Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Avon Campaign 2 2017What's Hot

So some quick news, Avon has stopped putting out the What's Hot flyer in our rep brochure. 😢 But not to worry, I have chosen my own 5 hot items to share with you in a similar way. 

What's hot in Avon Campaign 2? Winter fashion and winter skincare + bath and body deals!!!



Campaign 2 is all about casual winter styleC2 is valid 12/18 - 1/4!



1.  Avon Signature Weekend fashion! On the cover - Quilted Field Coat and Ultimate Utility Tote.  👜 In Campaign 2 the Ultimate Utility Tote is $19.99 With Any $15 Brochure Purchase. 




2. Avon Senses 3 Piece Sets are $9.99 in C2!  Try my fave scent: Green Tea & Verbena. 🚿



3. Avon Vitamin C Brightening Serum is on sale for $19.99 in C2! 🍊



4. Select Avon hand creams (like my fave, Silicone Glove) are $1.99 each in C2! ✋


5. mark. Magalog 1 cover girl is wearing new Hands Free Poncho Sweater and Brimming With Style Hat! This combo will have you feeling warm and cozy this winter. 👒



I hope you saw something you liked in C2! Winter fashion and beauty are the key pieces at my Avon eStore! There are many more products at my eStore so stop by! You can shop the entire brochure 24/7 at my Avon eStore! Shipping is free with $40 orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...