Monday, August 22, 2016

Avon - BB Cream vs CC Cream

At the beginning of the summer, I was looking for a lightweight foundation with SPF to wear during a week of summer camp. My skin is far from flawless and I needed something quick to apply that wouldn’t feel heavy to cover my blemishes. I ended up choosing the BB Cream makeup at Avon based on the price. I never gave any thought to the differences or benefits. After reading Avon’s newest feature at my eStore, the CC Cream would have been the better choice. While the BB served its purpose, I should have done some research first.

BB Cream? CC Cream? What do the letters mean and what's the difference? 



Gives your skin 10 benefits while wearing! Ideal Flawless Beauty Balm cream is the perfect lightweight coverage, to even skintone and reduce redness. The BB Cream reduces lines, smoothes skin and conceals flaws, all while hydrating your skin! SPF 15 protects your skin while Vitamin E, minerals and antioxidants heal and care for it! Get perfect lightweight coverage while your skin gets pampered and healthier! Click the link to my eStore to find out more! 


Light to medium coverage, to give you a flawless natural look. It corrects and hides uneven and dull skintone, creating a luminous look. The CC cream also has SPF 50 to completely protect your skin. Buildable coverage lets you hide hard to cover spots! Formulated with licorice, Vitamin C and color correcting pearls to give you naturally glowing skin, free from dark spots and uneven skin tone. Creamy lightweight coverage also makes it seamless to apply and blend, and comfortable for everyday all day wear. Click the link to my eStore to find out more!


Next summer I'll have to try the CC Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...