Monday, July 25, 2016

Avon True Color Multi-Benefit BB Nail Enamel Nail Polish Review


Avon True Color Multi-Benefit BB Nail Enamel
Strengthens, protects and perfects color in 1 easy stroke! No need for a primer or base coat, this nail enamel does it all while leaving your nail with a luxurious shine with just one coat!
• Increases nail strength by 72%
• Primes nail by filling in imperfections and ridges
• Perfects and conditions nails for a smooth finish
• UV filter prevents discoloration and yellowing
• Formula is infused with Vitamins C and E
• Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP (dibutyl phthalate)
• Available in 3 sweet colors: Lilac Love, Perfect Pink, and Restoring Beige. 



My Review: I purchased the shade Lilac Love which is a pinkish lavender color. The polish went on nicely and covered in two coats. I was even able to add a layer of confetti glitter polish without it getting gloppy or smudging. I have been wearing it for four days with zero chips, which is good for me since I wash my hands often. I would definitely purchase it again in a different color. I cannot comment on its strengthening ability since this is my first time using the polish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...