Monday, June 15, 2015

Avon Naturals Green Tea & Verbena Review

I love when Avon releases a new Naturals scent! Green Tea & Verbena does not disappoint! 


I ordered the shower gel this time. One great thing about Naturals is the consistency with the shower gel's performance. It always lathers up nicely and leaves an aroma on my skin. GT&V left a strong after shower smell on my skin. :) If you layered the products it would probably last all day. The green tea scent smelled like other green tea products I've used but the verbena gave it a slightly floral smell. Fun Fact: I Googled verbena because I didn't know what it was and not only is it a plant but according to Wikipedia "verbena has long been associated with divine and other supernatural forces." It's fun to learn new things! I give this new scent two thumbs up!!!



Details: Sparkling scents of green tea bud and sweetly scented verbena blend with spicy ginger for an invigorating, fresh fragrance. Green Tea & Verbena comes in a Hydrating Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Body Spray!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...