Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Style: Easy Does It Romper

Today I'm styling mark.'s new Easy Does It Romper! I have to admit at first I talked myself out of ordering it. I felt a little too old to be wearing a romper (is 30 too old?) and told myself I didn't really need it. Well I was soooooo wrong! 


I decided to share two ways to wear this navy blue romper, however I could have done a dozen because it is so versatile and comfortable. The first look has a little festival style inspiration behind it and the second a nautical feel. 


You can find this cute crossbody bag at Payless or in my sister's closet! ;)

I wore a sweater, vintage feel necklace, & fun serpent style sandals.


I added gold jewelry, a white cardi, and red sandals.

Red lips are a must! I used Avon's Ultra Color Lip Crayon in reddy for me.

My review: I ordered a small which is what I normally order in Avon/mark. sizes and the fit works for me. The shorts are a great length for size, not so short I look trashy with a camel toe and not so long that I look shorter than I already am.  The straps on the top are wide enough for a regular bra and the blousy top is roomy for those with longer torsos. The inside is fully lined which is a nice touch. My only issue with the romper is the non-removable tie belt. 

So if you can't tell I totally love this romper! I'm sure you will see it on the blog again this Summer!!!

Check out another look here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...