Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Style: Christmas Eve Edition

I know what you're thinking why are you blogging on Christmas Eve??? Well the food is prepped, gifts wrapped, and everyone else is in bed so why not?! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


As tempting as buying a new dress was for tonight, I decided to pick out something from my closet. When looking for fashion ideas to make the old new again, I turn to Pinterest, or course! These three looks all have a black and white buffalo plaid skirt with a solid top and a pop of red. In my closet I have been holding onto this plaid dress forever. I knew I would get a chance to wear it again. I added a black cardigan on top and bold red lips. 

Photos: left - Suburban Faux-Pas, middle - Pink Peonies, & right - Pinterest

It's not the Holidays without sparkles and more sparkles!




Selfie with my little Shep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...