Monday, April 21, 2014

My Style: Easter Edition

Below is the look I put together for Easter! I spent the day with relatives cooking and eating and eating and eating! At our house it's not Easter without Jello jiggler eggs. :) Check out how you copy my beauty and fashion look!

 


To copy my look try:


My headband and earrings were borrowed from my sister and my bracelets are a mix of an old mark set and some from Rue21 I got a long time ago. 

Exact Dress: mark Island Elegance Maxi Dress
Exact Shoes: Wal-mart Faded Glory Womens Low Rope Wedge Sandal
Similar Earrings: Icing Large Ball Stud Earrings
Similar Bracelets: Rue21 Hollywood Starlet Bracelets & Rue21 Anchor's Away Bracelets
Similar Headband: Icing Glitter Twist Headband


To copy my beauty look try:


On the day of this post, all of these beauty products are currently available at Avon/mark.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...