|photo: mark_girl instagram|
|Model is wearing Cherry Bomb!|
1. mark Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss
Now in a bigger, sleeker tube, our fruity-favorite gloss is juicier than ever! And it’s not just its glassy shine and sheer color that make it such a gem, it’s also because it contains real fruit extract plus leaves lips feeling moisturized and conditioned!
2. mark Chic Frills Powder Blush
Feel the rush of getting a gorgeous spring-time glow! Our latest, lacy palette features two complementary shades; swirl together or apply individually. Gorgeous on all skin tones.
1. mark Nail This Look Nail Color & Bracelet Set
• Keep your fingers on the pulse of the latest trends—literally—with the first of our new, must-have nail color and accessory kits
• Features two coordinating, high-gloss matte shades: raspberry, a delicious deep pink, and pink truffle, a sweet cotton candy color
• 10 manicures in each mini bottle!
• 0.9 oz. net wt. each
• Bracelet: goldtone metal with black enamel; adjustable snap closure
My Review: the pinks are perfect for launching your spring beauty look, the polishes are the same quality as they always are with mark., & I LOVE the bracelet! The "belt" style bracelet is right on-trend and I like that it is adjustable so it fits me and my sister who wore it for the pics above!
2. mark Floral Fab Makeup Case
• Designed to complement our pretty sweet/ultra cool fashion collection, this mixed-print bag is so fab, you'll be taking it out for touch-ups even when you don't need touching up!
• Two fabulously zippered compartments to keep things very tidy
• 100% polyester with shiny goldtone zippers
• 4" H x 7" W x 3" D
Good Housekeeping's April 2014 issue featured mark Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss on their “Good List”!
Real Simple praised mark’s Juice Gems High Shine Lip Gloss in the May 2014 issue!