Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Style: Holiday Edition

Check out my holiday style times two! First up is my Christmas Eve look. My sister and I went to an evening Christmas church service.  


I am a super thrifty shopper. My green top with embellished pocket was $2 at JCPenney and my black skinny pants were $3 at Wal-mart.


I wore the mark m.powerment Power of Change Necklaces. 


My gold sparkle shoes came from Payless a few years ago and I dressed them up with mark's Step Right Up Shoe Clips.


I wore a multi-faceted ring similar to the pocket embellishments on my top and my mockingjay bracelet. I added some holiday flair to my nails with mark's Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers in snowberry and Avon's Urban Splatter Nail Enamel in blackout. 


My makeup was all from mark. I used On The Dot Neutral on my eyes with black liquid eyeliner and black mascara. On my cheeks I used mark Touch & Glow cubes. For my lips I mixed mark Make It Rich crayons in hot sauce and royale and mark Lipclick lipstick in toasty. 

Next is my Christmas Day look. We celebrated the day with family, food, and presents. One of fave gifts: the chillow!  


I got this sheer top with embellished collar at Rue21 and these reindeer and snowflake leggings on eBay. My heels are an oldie but goodie from mark.


received these snowflake earrings as a Christmas gift from my mom and I wore mark's Midnight Luxe Headband in my hair.  


I am LOVING this style leggings this winter!!! They're like an ugly sweater for legs. lol 

I'm wishing you a HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a fantastic, fashionable NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...