Get The Look - Ashley Greene mark Holiday Magalog
Here is a sneak peek at the mark Holiday 2012 Magalog cover featuring Ashley Greene!!! All of the products used on AG are now available at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/!
"On the magalog cover, Greene wears a jewel-tone smoky eye (thanks to mark.’s “Star Status” eye shadow palette, out in October), a little shimmer on her cheeks (from the “Light Show” illuminating powder, out in October) and a champagne hue on her lips (mark.’s “Lip Click Luxe” layered with Coral Cream “In a Whirl” lip gloss, both available in November & October respectively). “All of these are seasonal trends you will definitely see this holiday,” Quynh shares."
mark Star Status Eye Shadow Palette
• A gorgeous trio of coordinating glimmering shades
• Baked, highly pearlized wet/dry formula
• Compact features full mirror and built-in dual-ended brush applicator
• 0.02 oz. net wt.
mark Light Show Illuminating Face Powder
• Shades of gold, peach and pink baked into one gorgeous palette
• Shimmering, multi-dimensional powder illuminates skin for an angelic glow
• Smooth, long-lasting formula
• For all skin tones
• 0.26 oz. net wt.
mark In A Whirl Marbleized Lip Gloss
• Swirls of two ultra-high-shine, shimmery shades combine in this marbleized formula
• 0.1 oz. net wt.
mark Lipclick Luxe Lipstick
• Our beloved lipclick, luxed up for the holidays with a shimmering, high-shine finish
• Full-color formula features antioxidants vitamin E and açai extract and has a comfortable, weightless feel
• Dressed in an extra-special pink metallic magnetic tube with mark.logos all around
Love her faux bob? Check out how Ted Gibson created this look:
"For this look I started by creating texture in her hair with Build It Blow Drying spray on damp hair. I twisted her hair around my fingers while blow drying to add volume and movement. When dry I used tame it shine lotion in her hair to give it shine and gloss. I then put her hair in a side part and pulled part of her hair back into a low ponytail. Next I twisted and folded it under to create the faux bob and finished with beautiful hold hairspray to hold the style."
Her mark jewelry is beautiful too!!!
|Available in Magalog 11|
mark Hit The Deco Necklace
• A sophisticated, symmetrical pendant that's oh, so Art Deco
• Black and clear rhinestones in a silvertone setting with a silvertone chain
• 18 1/2" L including pendant (with 2 1/2" L extender)
|Available in Magalog 12|
mark Just Your Luxe Ring
• An intricate, shimmering maze that winds up and around the finger
• Pavé rhinestones set in hematite
• 1 3/4" H on finger
Until the Holiday season is upon us, see more of Ashley & shop mark fashion & beauty at my mark eboutique: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ ! :)