Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Get The Total Look - Bold Lids
I wore these eyes and earrings last Sunday at a mark party! They match really well together! ;)
You could remix this look by using On The Dot shade 9 and wearing it with the fuchsia necklace pictured below.
The beautiful Decked Out Necklace comes in both turquoise and fuchsia. It is the perfect accessory to add a pop of color to a solid top.
The Triple Threat Earring Set is a set of three smaller sized earrings. I LOVE these! They match lots of different outfits and make great gifts!
Shop mark fashion & beauty at my eboutique: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...


.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment