I'm excited to share with you my first makeup look using the new mark. By Avon makeup collection!
First of all, sorry the photos are not super great. My go-to spot (the bathroom) for selfies or makeup pics wasn't working right today. Second I am having some allergy issues at the moment. My eyes are itchy and my nose is runny and dry so I wanted to keep this look simple and focused on the lips and cheeks.
I used mark. By Avon Get Even Liquid Foundation which did an excellent job at covering my acne, blackheads, and red nose. It is definitely full coverage. On the eyes I used mark. By Avon Eye Contact Hook Up Eyeshadow Palette in skinny dip shades 2, 3, 5, 6 + one quick coat of Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara. On my cheeks I used mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush in shade rose without saying. I was drawn to this pink shimmer shade because it was so pretty. The color is very dark and super concentrated. I put on way, way too much for my pale skin and had to wipe with a tissue and bend in some pressed powder to make it wearable. My fab reddish orange lips are mark. By Avon Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in shade salsa!!! 💋
Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...







No comments:
Post a Comment