Friday, August 28, 2015

My Style: Denim Skirt Edition

I'm excited to see the resurgence of the denim skirt this Fall! Way back in the early 2000s I had like 3 or 4 in various shades of denim. I wish I had throwback pic to share with you but sadly I do not. Anyway I lucked out and found the perfect skirt at the Good Will!  


The first two looks I styled with a button down. I saw a few pics of pencil skirts on Pinterest styled with a button down and sweater/blazer. The first look is geared more toward Fall with boots and a sweater cardigan while the second look is a little more end of Summer with flats, sleeveless button down, and a lace blazer. The third look is my fave - casual sweatshirt with sneakers! I can definitely see myself wearing this as an alternative to shorts or jeans this Fall. 











I found these similar skirts online to make shopping for one easy for you!!!

1. Liz Claiborne® Midi A-Line Denim Skirt
2. mark. Pencil It In Denim Skirt
3. Style & Co. Knit Denim Skirt, Punk Blue Wash
4. Varsity-Striped Denim Pencil Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...