Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Avon Coconut Water Bubble Delight Bubble Bath Review

To describe Avon's newest bubble bath scent in one word I would use DELICIOUS! Avon depicts Coconut Water as: "The scent of coconut water, sheer freesia, and white sandalwood transports you to the tropics!" 


I love coconut aromas and knew I had to buy this bubble bath from Avon. The soap is clear and looks almost like water. It has a sweet coconut smell that isn't super heavy but does leave a light scent on your skin and makes your shower smell oh so good!


I'm not a bubble bath kind of girl, so I poured mine into a little travel size pump that I bought for a dollar and use it as a shower wash. These bubble baths are super versatile. I've used Avon's BB as a hand soap and shower gel. 

Check out all of Avon's Bubble Delight scents at http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/, click shop now, click bath & body in the top bar, click bath & shower in the left column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...