Thursday, October 24, 2013

Avon Color Delight 4-Piece Gift Set

I received this set in my swag bag at an Avon event. It is so pretty that I wanted to share some pics with you! :)


The set is available in black, purple, and red. I have the black set and I like that it is so versatile. It comes with 3 pairs of earrings and 1 necklace for $12.99 regular price. I love that it comes in a cute little gift box which makes wrapping a cinch. Plus the box isn't holiday-ish so you could give it as a b-day gift or for another occasion. Maybe snag a red set for Valentine's Day!  



Avon has made gift giving so easy this holiday season with tons of gift ideas at great prices for everyone in your family! For some items, Avon has even taken gift wrapping out of the equation with special boxes for the holidays! Visit http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> shop now -> jewelry -> gift sets to order this particular set!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...