Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunny Outlook Sandals


It doesn't get more essential than nude flat sandals. The shiny silvertone details are like a super-cool bonus.




I love, love, love these sandals for summer! They match any outfit and can look casual or dressy. I wore these sandals to the mall one Saturday and they were super comfortable and did NOT rub any sores or blisters on the back of my heels or between my toes. The shoes in the picture are a size 6 which is my usually my starting off size when trying shoes on and they fit me perfectly. 


Details:
• An essential summer sandal in the most versatile color ever
• Faux leather with silvertone details
• Zippered back for easy on, easy off
• sizes 6-10, Half sizes, order one size up.



Shop my mark eboutique for order: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion in the left column -> apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...